Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beauty Haul from Al Fatah

Hi Beauties!

So continuing my haul posts from previous month, I have got some more to share. Al Fatah has got quite some variety when it comes to cosmetics. They have MAC, Bobbi Brown, Body Shop and what not. I splurged some things too. Here is what I got.


1. Neutrogena wave
2. The Face Shop strawberry cleansing foam
3. Too faces Smokey Eye kit
4. Too Faced Natural Eye kit
5. Makeover Paris 6 pcs eye shadow kit
6. Classics Listick


These Too Faced eye shadow kits cost me Rs. 1195 each. Quite reasonable eh? Well guess what, I got ripped. How? Well, these are not originals rather copies and are available for Rs. 700 at Victoria Departmental Store Link Road. *Sympathies needed*

 

The 6 pcs eye shadow kit by Makeover Paris is for Rs. 895.


Classics lipstick for Rs. 275.



Neutrogena wave for Rs. 845. I asked the price at VIP cosmetics shop in Liberty Market and they are selling it for Rs. 1200. Gosh!

 

The Face Shop cleansing foam in strawberry for Rs. 375.



Hope you beauties liked my haul. Drop in your comments and let me know what you think of my buys. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hair hair hair Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger