Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pondering The Future Of My Blog



Dear Friends,
As I posted a week ago, I've recently found my blog a bit of a chore. I have been mulling this over in my mind since that last post and have realized that alot of it has to do with receiving very little feedback and commenting. I believe that blogging has alot to do with writing for personal satisfaction, but on the other hand, if no one seems to read it then what's the point of all the work? I will make my decision this week on whether to keep my blog up or delete it.

PLEASE, if you are a reader and enjoy my blog, let me know. I do have the counter on my sidebar but have no idea if it gives me a true and accurate posting of people actually reading. I need to know if others are interested as it will help me make my decision.

Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Laura

0 comments em “Pondering The Future Of My Blog”

Post a Comment

 

hair hair hair Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger