Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Friends, I am feeling very frustrated and disappointed as I write this post, for it may be the last one on Our Scented Cottage blog. It appears as though google has changed blogger and it has been very difficult accessing my blog this morning. Nothing on my dashboard is as it should be, and I'm not even certain how this will appear after I push the publish button. Hopefully it will post so if I cannot access it again, you will know what has happened. I will miss my time with you and viewing where all of my readers are logging in for the day. I am not as versed with the computer as some, and in fact, pen and paper suit me much better if truth be told. I will make attempts at figuring out what is happening here but if I can't, I have very much enjoyed the past years with you all. Is anyone else having this issue with blogger? Have you somehow been able to repair it or do you have any tips for me? Sending you all blessings for the best life has to offer you. Laura

0 comments em “ ”

Post a Comment

 

hair hair hair Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger