Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OH my what did the Birdy drop for me.....!!!!

Hi Beauties!


I am super excited about this post. So you must be wondering what the post name suggests and what is it exactly about.... Well a few days back just before Eid ul Fitr I ordered a handbag from Inventive. Click on the link to check out their facebook page. Inventive sells beautiful and creative clutches, wallets, pouches, bangles, imported handbags, shoes and lots more. So I ordered an imported handbag by the brand XOXO and it arrived yesterday in the mail.



So the bag is red colored and has a very smooth zipper opening. Inside is a small pocket with red silky interior. The handles are of brown leather and so are the bag boundaries. The specifications of the bag are 11" x 6" approximately. I got this bag on a discounted price of Rs. 2800 along with Rs. 100 as courier charges. I am really thankful to the Inventive people for this lovely bag Im lovin it!

Comment and tell me if you liked my new handbag. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care........ XOXO!

0 comments em “OH my what did the Birdy drop for me.....!!!!”

Post a Comment

 

hair hair hair Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger