Friday, April 29, 2011

My experience with a few hair products

Hi Beauties!

Here is another post about the shampoos i have used and am using these days. A few months back in winter i purchased a new shampoo for my excessive dry scalp. My skin is way too dry, so much that if i dont drink much water in summers or winters it gets very dehydrated. So i needed a good shampoo for my dry hair and scalp. Before this i used Botanics shampoo for dry and damaged hair but since it stopped coming to Pakistan i had to change my shampoo. So on the recommendation of the store keeper where i buy most of my cosmetic products i bought Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo for dry hair. The shopkeeper explained to me its endless benefits and miracles. I naturally bought it. It cost me Rs. 400 for a 325ml bottle.






As visible from the above picture its transparent in color and does smell nice but it does not lather really well. I had to use a greater amount to produce lather and still was not usually satisfied. Within one month of its usage my hair turned into a disaster. My scalp went extra dry and i got loads of dandruff. My hair got split ends and they looked like wild bushes. This shampoo proved to be horrible for my hair, they were totally damaged. I again decided to try out a new shampoo and a hair repairing treatment as i desperately needed one. So the next shampoo i tried out was Suave.









I have been using this shampoo for three months for now and my hair have undergone a drastic change from horrible to very much bearable. Its not really transparent, it has a touch of white to it and is rather liquidy. It cost me Rs. 300 i guess ( dont exactly remember the price) for a 429ml bottle. I purchased it from a cosmetic shop in City Towers basement. I love its smell and it rathers really well. I use a small quantity of it and there is lather everywhere. After washing my hair they feel smooth, not dry and dehydrated.

Along with this shampoo i am also using Boots intensive hair treatment for dry and damagaed hair.








I must say this is a miraculous product. All i have to do is apply it on my wet hair after shampooing, rub my scalp and hair a little with the product and let it settle for five minutes. After five minutes i just rinse off my hair. This product leaves the hair so smooth and shiny. It has a wonderful strong flowery smell. When i use it, it feels as if my bathroom is full of flowers. Its made from natural plant extracts and is not harmful for hair in nay way. I purchased this product for Rs. 400 from City Towers and is fully worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone who has dry and damged hair and needs to treat them.

In the end i would like to mention that this review is fully based on my experience with the products. Your expirence might be totally different from mine. Whay suits me may not suit you. The purpose of this review is to make you aware of different products, the decision to try them out is entirely yours. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

0 comments em “My experience with a few hair products”

Post a Comment

 

hair hair hair Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger